Joining is really easy and you can cancel at any time. You are in complete control of your membership.
Choose from monthly or discounted annual below to sign up and I’ll see you in there.
Whichever plan you choose, you’ll get:
- Unlimited access as long as you stay a member.
- Hundreds of workout ideas (over 700).
- Search and filter database.
- On demand workout ideas when you need them.
- Save hours of time coming up with new ideas.
- Access to weekly updates.
Join over 3000 trainers who’ve used BootCraft to save time planning workouts:
Know a trainer who would love to have the power of BootCraft at their fingertips? Buy them a BootCraft pass.
Once their time is finished, it’s up to them to decide if they want to continue by adding their own payment details (in other words, you’re not signing up for an ongoing subscription, just a 1, 3 or 12 month pass).
Things to know:
- Secure SSL encrypted payment gateway
- All credit cards and Apple Pay accepted
- Prices are in Australian Dollars. If you reside outside of Australia your bank/credit card company will convert the amount to your local currency. This may incur a small fee depending on your financial institution.
- Billed automatically weekly, monthly or annually (depending on plan). You can turn off auto-renewal at anytime.
I am SO grateful for BootCraft! It gives me so many great ideas when I can’t think of anything creative. Even if I don’t use the entire workout I will find something to inspire me into new and fresh ideas. My bootcamps have grown so much in the last year and it’s definitely in part to all the amazing ideas from other trainers! Love it!!
– Tara Brunet, Training by Tara Brunet, Canada
The first workout I used from BootCraft was the One Arm DB and it went down really well. My clients loved it and it ran perfectly to time.
– Nicola Lait, Nicola Lait Fitness